"If the map doesn't agree with the ground, the map is wrong." --Gordon Livingston

7/22/2014

Checking in

I just spent some time looking back on who I was 5,4,3,2, and 1 year(s) ago. It is almost scary to see what has changed. God is doing so much.

I am still very happy to be home and have been hiking almost every weekday this summer. I've been teaching math, tutoring physics, and cleaning the church for work. There is a great morning bible study that I am in this summer and our life group has been doing a lot of stuff together.

The Kankelborgs and I are getting closer. And at the same time, I am growing up apart from them too. I feel little real need of them, but utter joy when we're together.

Oh yeah, I have a rabbit named Snowflake and the Kankelborgs got a puppy named Chloe. Both are very awesome.

I've made some friends my own age. Which is quite weird for me. But good.

There's lots more, but I just wanted to briefly check in here before bed. Need to get up for a sunrise hike.