"If the map doesn't agree with the ground, the map is wrong." --Gordon Livingston

12/25/2013

Clear Skies

So, I have officially left Canada. There were a lot of hard goodbyes. I had decided to become a part of that place as fully as I could and it worked, but I never thought of the leaving part.

So, I miss Newfoundland for the people. However, I nearly cried with joy my first morning in North Carolina. At first, I didn't understand what was happening, but then I realized. Sunrise! The sun, you can see it! I forgot how I always used to watch it rise. Every morning. Newfoundland does not have such a luxury.

So, yesterday I took some pretty good pictures of the sky, but just know that that is why there are so many. I'm just grateful to God for that. Every sun rise makes me think of the Son rising. It's Easter Sunday every morning which is the best. But even the stars and the darkness in between where you look upon the time when space and time did not exist... Wowza, God's good.