"If the map doesn't agree with the ground, the map is wrong." --Gordon Livingston

9/01/2013

Lark Harbour

Lark Harbour is the home of our hostess here in Newfoundland, so the three of us took a day trip and explored. There's a neat cave that requires a bit of swimming or rock climbing to get there. Effie and Sue let me go with encouraging words of "we'll save you if you get in trouble" as well as dire threats of "you better not get hurt because we won't be happy if your adventures get our shoes full of sea water." I'm surrounded by such good friends! :) I got most of the way rock climbing in my rain boots, but then the tide came in so I took pictures and came back.

I fell in love with the place and hope to go back with Effie again at some point during my time here.

And with that, we're done with the grand adventuring! Now it's on to daily school adventuring in Corner Brook!